//Moustache and Vintage
Happy One Monthsary Love ♥

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 By:Your Name 6:58 AM | 0 Comment [s]


He make me smile.
He make me laugh.
He make me feel special.
He make me feel that I can have everything.
He make me feel beautiful.
He make me feel comfortable.
He will make everything as long I'm happy.

He owns my heart.
Only him in my heart.
Thank you for this one month.

Having you in my life really changes everything.
I love you and I really do love.
And I hope you're my last one.
I really hope.

HAPPY ONE MONTHSARY LOVE.
ILOVEYOU  ♥




Older Post | Newer Post
△ Leggo ▼

Hi and assalamualaikum. Welcome to my own personal blog. Thankyou for visiting xx
Twitter|Facebook

Meet myself

Hi !

Jantung Hati ♥

Amirul Haiziq Zulkifli ♥




Credit Them!



Tell me if I use yours
Template by : Aida Shafi
Image by : Tumblr
and Google
Background by : Amalina Lee
Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!